2019 Booth/Vendor Booth Application
- Expected to be Available by Late February 2019 – Please Check Back
Information on this page does NOT apply to Arts & Crafts Show Vendors! Please visit the Arts & Crafts Show page for the appropriate application, fees and other information.
General Vendor Information
- Church, school, civic, and commercial groups are all welcome.
- Duplicate products will be not allowed, so get your applications in early!
- Vendors are expected to be set up for the duration of the Festival (six days over two weekends, Friday-Sunday).
- Per Connecticut State Statute (Ch. 490 Sec. 26-25c), no helium balloons or other articles that use helium shall be sold or given out at any booth.
- The application above does NOT apply to vendors associated with the Southington Chamber of Commerce, the First Congregational Church, the American Legion Auxiliary, or the Southington Elks Lodge. Please call these organizations directly or visit their websites for more information.
- For an Arts & Crafts vendor application (2nd weekend only), please visit the Arts & Crafts Show page.